What will happen next is perhaps the most human of all questions: what will happen next? We all want to know where we’re heading, what horrible things will happen to us, and what positive turns our lives might take.
When it comes to our financial well-being, these are questions that feel particularly high-stakes. What happens if your investment decision turns out to be a mistake? Is it more likely that I will be richer or poorer next year? Is it possible for my funds to last?
Because the COVID-19 epidemic is still impacting the markets and the economy, many investors are likely to be focusing their attention on the upcoming calendar year, which begins on January 1.
Low-interest rates made traditional investment vehicles such as fixed deposits and debt instruments less appealing, prompting people to explore alternative investments such as the stock market to get inflation-resistant returns. Investing in mutual funds does not only provide a single benefit; rather, it provides a number of benefits that assist investors in expanding their money. It aids in the achievement of short-, mid-, and long-term investment objectives. There are a variety of fund options from which to choose, ranging from low-risk to high-risk schemes such as debt and equity funds, among others.
Below is the list of best Equity Mutual Funds to invest in India:
- UTI Nifty Index Fund (Large-cap)
- Axis Bluechip Fund (Large-cap)
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund (Large-cap)
- Parag Parikh Flexi-cap Fund (Diversified)
- UTI Flexi Cup Fund (Diversified)
- Axis Mid-cap Fund (Mid-cap)
- DSP Mid-cap Fund (Mid-cap)
- SBI Small-Cap Fund (Small-cap)
- Axis Long Term Equity Fund (ELSS – Tax Saving)
- Invesco India Tax Plan (ELSS – Tax Saving)
- Canara Robeco Equity Tax Saver (ELSS – Tax Saving)
- HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund
- ICICI Pru Equity & Debt Fund
- Canara Robeco Equity Hybrid Fund
- SBI Equity Hybrid Fund